We invite you to take part in the next webinar from the series called RS Technology Workshop!
During our conversation with those responsible for maintenance, there are many questions about the practical aspects connected with the implementation of PdM. The next meeting of RS Technology Workshop will be devoted to this issue.
We will discuss the most important issues concerning the collection and processing of data. Moreover, we will specify the requirements for companies that want to implement predictive maintenance. We will tell you how to prepare the company for implementation and what cooperation between analysts and technology experts should look like.
During the meeting, we will discuss the following issues:
• machine learning (ML) technologies and advanced statistics in technical diagnostics
• the power of data – why is it worth storing structured information (even seemingly trivial)?
• PdM diagnostic systems – not only algorithms
• before implementation – initial requirements for diagnostic systems
• why is it worth to implement in an agile way?
• tasks of PdM diagnostic systems – what should you choose?
• cooperation between analysts (Data Scientists) and technology experts – a prerequisite for successful implementation?
• is it possible to implement the RSIMS platform remotely?